Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Starting this year...

Hi everyone,
   Happy New Year!!!!, I hope you had a wonderful holidays.
   I spent a great week with my family in San Francisco, this was the first time we were there and I just loved the city. As a big city you can find good things and bad things, and one bad was that my wallet was stollen in a restaurant. I was so mad about this!!! but that didn't ruined my trip.
  I enjoyed visiting museums and all the turistic places.

During the driving to San Francisco and coming back I saw my awesome DVDs that Tamara Laporte sells online (http://www.willowing.ning.com/). They are just great and very instructional so I want to share my very first pencil portrait I made with Tam's technique. What do you think?


I tried to make a self portrait and as I always wanted to have big eyes I draw it like that.

And talking about {willowing.ning.com}, I was honored to be one of the artist featured for this January, so please take a look!

1 comment:

  1. Just saw your drawing/portrait on Tam's ning (willowing) and really found inspiration in your work. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online