Monday, October 4, 2010

FREEDOM

There are only two kinds of freedom in the world; the freedom of the rich and powerful, and the freedom of the artist and the monk who renounces possessions

We as artist liberate our souls, all our spirit soar with every brushstroke. So many sensations are reveal and the imagination thrive in our minds. Sometimes during bedtime when everything is quiet, your mind is realx and I take my journal and start sketching those images that comes to my mind.
That is my freedom, where nobody can tell me this is not correct or that is not the way is supposed to be.

I remember being in a cubicle at the office and even when a create computer systems my soul was trapped. Now I'm soul free!

Enjoy this freedom images

lililadyblue

The Little Fox


2 comments:

  1. I Love your artwork, and freedom through art is such a fine thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace! It's just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online