Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My little muses

Hi readers,
  I hope you are having a wonderful week, for me was just so busy but full of good things.
  Most of the time I spent nurturing my family, specially my little girls. They are just amazing!!!

  The other day my husband was telling me that all my paintings were inspired by my homeland (Mexico) and what about my family? Then he just suggested to be inspired by my little angels and I kept thinking about it.
  The next day we went to Solvang California, the cutest town you have ever imagine and all this cuteness make me feel is was time to take my art in the next level: Whimsy, pinkie and cute art.




And then my little painted girls were created, just inpired by my muses:

Miranda


Fernanda.

Here are my new paintings:


I'm taking sewing classes and inspired by my muse Miranda and with a surrealist touch, I created this cute painting 





Fernanda loves the little mermaid, she asked to disguise with this cute character for Halloween.


So now you have met my little muses, they are laughing, playing and making my life joyful.

2 comments:

  1. What darling little girls and your paintings inspired by them are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, thanks for stopping by mine.... I just adore those beautiful faces,... your little girls look like little dolls and I can't help but to be inspired by them!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online